FALL LEAGUE SCHEDULES HAVE BEEN POSTED!
To view your schedule, go to your team page:
- Click "Team" on the horizontal menu
- then Select "2017 Fall" Season
- Then Select your Division
- Then your "Team" and select "Schedule" from the left menu.
CLICK FOR FORMS & RULES BELOW
Click here (when completed) for the preliminary playoffs schedules for the tournament held October 21, 2017
FALL LEAGUE 2017
- Registration Deadline September 1st
- The 2017 Fall Youth Basketball League consists of games only (no league-assigned practices)
- Games will be held Saturday Nights from 4pm to 10pm, beginning September 9, 2017 through October 21, 2017.
- Games will be played at the Gold Crown Field House, and Central JeffCo Area High Schools.
- There will be 8 season games, including some double-headers. 3on3 teams will only play 4 of the 6 Saturdays.
- There will be an end of season Single Elimination Tournament for all 3on3 and 5on5 teams, October 21, 2017.
Fall League 5on5 NEW HS Divisions for Girls
- 5on5: full-court games; lasting about 1 hour each; $850 per team; roster size 5-10 players
- Available to Boys teams, grades 5, 6, 7, 8
- Available to Girls teams, grades 6, 7, 8 and High School
Fall League 3on3
- 3on3: half-court games; lasting about 30 minutes each; $325 per team; roster size 3-6 players
- Available to Boys teams, grades 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, High School Freshman, JV, and Varsity
- Available to Girls teams, grades 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and High School
Click Here to Register Your Team (Registration Now Open)
TEAM REGISTRATIONS: Registrations for the Fall Basketball League will be taken by Teams only. Individual player registrations will not be taken for this league (see the Winter Basketball League Tab for Individual Player Registrations).
ONLINE REGISTRATION: When registering, please complete all information. The more precise and complete you are, the better we will be able to communicate with you.
- 5on5 Teams: $850 per team for Boys or Girls Grades 5 (Boys only), 6, 7, 8 (5on5 teams, 9 games minimum, games last about one hour each).
- 3on3 Teams: $325 per team for Boys or Girls Grades 3, 4, 5, (3on3 teams, 9 games minimum, games last about half-hour each).
- 3on3 Teams: $325 per team for Boys or Girls High School (3on3 teams, 9 games minimum, games last about half-hour each).
- 3on3 Teams: $325 per team for Boys or Girls 6, 7, 8 (3on3 teams, 9 games minimum, games last about half-hour each).
- The deadline to register and pay the normal fee is September 1, 2017.
- A late fee of $25 will apply to all registrations submitted after midnight September 1, 2017.
- Registrations received after the registration deadline will be placed only if space is available.
- The last day to register is September 3, 2017 (late fee will apply).
: Credit Card Payment must accompany your on-line registration.
: Please note that if we have not received your payment within 24 hours of your registration, your information will be removed from the system, and you will NOT be registered. Please be sure to complete the payment portion of your registration the day you register.
: A $30 fee will be charged for any team withdrawing prior to the registration deadline. Requests for refunds must be in writing, and emailed to JP SPORTS. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ANY REASON.
Each team must complete an Official Team Roster Form / Parent Consent-Waiver prior to their first game.
- Click Here to Download the Roster
- Scan and Email the completed Roster to
or take a photo of the completed Roster with your smart phone and email it to
or text it to (303) 880-1415
- Colorado High School (CHSAA) Basketball Rules will be followed if not modified herein.
- Click Here to View the Fall 5on5 League Rules
- Click Here to View the Fall 3on3 League Rules
2017 Fall League Game Schedules will be posted to the website on or around September 6, 2017.
- Click on the "Team" tab at the top (not before September 6th)
- Select your Division and wait for the page to refresh
- Select your Team and wait for the page to refresh
- Click on the "Schedule" tab at the left