SPRING LEAGUE 2015
- The 2015 Spring Youth Basketball League consists of games only (no league-assigned practices)
- Games will be held Saturday from 2pm to 7pm, beginning April 4th through May 16th
- Games will be played at the Gold Crown Field House, and JeffCo Area High Schools.
- There will be 8 season games, including some double-headers.
- All teams will be AUTOMATICALLY be entered in the Mile High Invitational Tournament (4 game guarantee) April 17th – 19th (No League game/s April 18th)
- There will be an end of season Single Elimination Tournament for all teams May 16th
5on5 Team Registration (Click Here to register your team for the 5on5 League)
5on5 Roster Form (Official Team Roster - needs Parent / Guardian Signatures)
5on5 Game Schedules
(Schedules will be posted Wednesday April 1st; when posted: select "Team" tab at top, then select your Division and your Team, then click on "Schedule" on the left)
Spring League 5on5
- 5on5: full-court games; lasting about 1 hour each; $1100 per team; roster size 5-10 players
- Available to Boys teams, grades 5/6, 7, 8
TEAM REGISTRATIONS: Registrations for the Spring Basketball League will be taken by Teams only. Individual player registrations will not be taken for this league
ONLINE REGISTRATION: When registering, please complete all information. The more precise and complete you are, the better we will be able to communicate with you.
- 5on5 Teams: $1100 per team for Boys Grades 5/ 6, 7, 8 (5on5 teams, 13 games minimum - including the Mile High Invitational Tournament Games-, games last about one hour each).
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: The deadline to register is March 27th, 2015. A late fee of $25 will apply to all registrations submitted after midnight March 27th, 2015. Registrations received after the registration deadline will be placed only if space is available. The last day to register is Friday, March 27, 2015.
PAYMENT TYPES: Credit Card Payment must accompany your on-line registration.
PAYMENT DEADLINE: Please note that if we have not received your payment within 24 hours of your registration, your information will be removed from the system, and you will NOT be registered. Please be sure to complete the payment portion of your registration the day you register.
REFUND POLICY: A $20 fee will be charged for any team withdrawing prior to the registration deadline. Requests for refunds must be in writing, and emailed to GMAYBB. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ANY REASON.
Each team must complete an Official Team Roster Form / Parent Consent-Waiver, prior to their first game. Download the Roster at www.gmaybb.com at the Documents tab on the left, or paste the following link into your browser:
- Click Here to Download the Roster for 5on5 Teams
- Scan and Email the completed Roster to
- Colorado High School (CHSAA) Basketball Rules will be followed if not modified herein.
- Click Here to View the Spring 5on5 League Rules
To Register, Click on the "Register" Button Above, or
Click Here for more information on the Spring Basketball League